Below is a video of our home in Shillong. Unfortunately, we have pretty slow Internet here so I had to upload a lower quality video so that I didn't have to sit at the shop all day long. I hope it at least gives you an idea of where we live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jared and Michelle -
Thanks for the video tour! It does give a better idea of what it is like where you are.
Mike F
Fun Video tour! Your house is cool! I LOVE all the windows - it looks great!!!
How neat to see where you live! Thanks for sharing!
Jared & Michelle your new home is wonderful! Thanks for sharing I love the windows! Chris
It was great to see our friends' beautiful home. I see that home really is where the heart is, my friend. Your place is amazing!
Love, Mary
Post a Comment