Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Christmas







Caleb is thinking, "I know, I know...too much handsome!" Our friends in India like to tell us that he is TOO much handsome!

Well, Caleb's first Christmas was certainly not what I had planned. We weren't even sure we would be able to make it home for Christmas. We spent the week before Christmas in the hospital in Delhi. We were finally able to convince the doctors to let me (Michelle) come home for Christmas with an IV port in my arm. So, we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Shillong and left again the day after Christmas. So, all my wonderful ideas to have Caleb's first Christmas full of family traditions and many memories didn't quite pan out. Instead, we got two photos, dinner with friends and lots of fellowship with nationals. While it wasn't what I had dreamed it would be, God blessed us with something a bit different.

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Yeah... our first christmas with Aashini was spent in the hospital in Delhi :) Aash got sick... what to do :) haha! It's definitely a memorable Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

hey michelle! This is Brooklyn. Mr.Bancroft has been keeping us updated on you guys and especially caleb. I think caleb is ADORABLE!!!!!!! :). I hope you guys are safe I will be praying for you!

God bless you,
Brooklyn