Caleb wears his feelings on his face instead of his sleeve! His faces are ever changing and oh so telling of his current emotional state. Our good friend, Brittany, took these photos of him on the roof one day. They are amazing and really capture his many expressions.

Oh the wonder of the those creatures that fly through the air and swoop down to say hello! He loves to watch the birds fly through the sky. We have a lot of crows at our house and he loves to watch them fly from tree to tree.

Just pure enjoyment of running free outside!

"Hey...I'm working, don't take my picture!"

"Wait don't go...you need to stay and watch me work!"

"Ummmm.....whatcha doing?"
We spent a few days with Nathan and Kari and their kids. Caleb had fun having other kids to play with. He and Hannah were on the roof with Brittany when I came up. I am pretty sure their conversation went something like this...

Hannah: Ok, when we play with these rocks we can't throw them.

Caleb: So I shouldn't do this...?

Hannah: Yeah, that is what I said NOT to do.
Caleb: Oh, sorry! (hehe)

Oh the wonder of the those creatures that fly through the air and swoop down to say hello! He loves to watch the birds fly through the sky. We have a lot of crows at our house and he loves to watch them fly from tree to tree.

Just pure enjoyment of running free outside!

"Hey...I'm working, don't take my picture!"

"Wait don't go...you need to stay and watch me work!"

"Ummmm.....whatcha doing?"
We spent a few days with Nathan and Kari and their kids. Caleb had fun having other kids to play with. He and Hannah were on the roof with Brittany when I came up. I am pretty sure their conversation went something like this...

Hannah: Ok, when we play with these rocks we can't throw them.

Caleb: So I shouldn't do this...?

Hannah: Yeah, that is what I said NOT to do.
Caleb: Oh, sorry! (hehe)
1 comment:
LOVE all the faces!! Sooooo cute!
Post a Comment