Monday, September 20, 2010

Blogger Failure

Well, I think I am officially a blogger failure. I have great intentions of posting pictures and fun stories, but that very rarely materializes. I don't have a lot of self-discipline, and I let life creep in and keep me from doing some important things. So, I'm sorry I haven't done better at updating this blog. My ultimate goal is to set aside one day a week to blog and write snippets for an update (that I send out monthly). So perhaps one of these days, I'll actually get around to doing that! In the meantime, enjoy some pictures (and videos) of the most precious babe in our lives!


Our good friends that we lived with when we first moved to India came up for a visit this month. They live in the plains, so they came up to enjoy our cool weather. We had gorgeous weather (read - NO rain) while they were here. It was good to catch up and let our kids play together. Caleb still asks every single day for Hannah and baby.


Every night that Jared is home, after dinner, Caleb grabs Jared and tells him, "floor". Then he proceeds to climb on him and bounce around, walk up his legs and sit on his head.


Jared also taught him how to give real hugs recently. He gives the absolute best hugs of any toddler I have ever known. He squeezes you really hard and makes a cute little grunt.


He likes to imitate daddy too!


Sometimes he pretends to "rest" on the couch or the floor. It has never lasted more than a few seconds. Then he pops up giggling! He only rests when he is sleeping.


How can you not laugh with this goofy boy?!


Look closely...he is wearing my hair clip in the back of my hair. Jared has been begging me for weeks to cut his hair. I just can't bring myself to do it. I cut it a few weeks back, but Jared didn't think it was short enough. Then, to make matters worse, I took him to the market like that! Jared was horrified...as any good father would be.



1 comment:

Mary Jenkins said...

I love you!!!!!!