Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whoops!!

**I have been trying for days now to upload the videos, but our internet has been spotty. So I am going to go ahead and post this without them for now and hope to upload them soon!

Somehow, I managed to let an entire month pass without posting to the blog! For those of you that actually check the blog, I sincerely apologize. Every month I think I will do better, but I never manage to get posts up here regularly. We have been in Delhi for a couple of weeks now waiting on "baby brother no no" (as Caleb lovingly refers to him). Caleb now pats my belly and says "baby brother no no out"! Today I am officially "full term" at 37 weeks so we just praise God for bringing us this far and blessing us with an another amazing little boy that we will get to hold in our arms soon! In the meantime, you get to enjoy photos and video of the sweetest 2 year old boy and his adventures in Delhi!



It has been challenging going from quiet, small Kalimpong to crazy busy, noisy Delhi. Caleb spent most of his days outside while we were in Kalimpong and now we are in a small 2nd floor apartment in Delhi. God has provided some wonderful parks nearby for us to get out to and we are so grateful. Caleb wakes up in the mornings saying one of two things: "play park" or "dudh (Nepali for milk) cereal". We have had lots of fun playing in the parks here.



Our great friends and teammates joined us for Thanksgiving. It was such a blessing and made us feel not so far from home during the holidays. We had a wonderful meal with fellow co-workers and also got to spend several days taking them around Delhi.


I don't think Caleb has ever seen a football in person before, but he found this one on Thanksgiving day and didn't turn loose of it all day! He kept saying "my football". He and Daddy even took it to the park to throw it around.




No comments: