Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whoops!!

I'm so sorry we haven't updated this blog in over 2 months. I try and add something at least once a month. When I went to add photos this last time, our internet went out. It took us a little over a month to get it restored. So, enjoy these pics of the boys! They are growing so fast!

Again, due to a complete lack of time (and let's be honest, laziness) these are just random photos of some cute boys. One of these days I'll take the time to be creative. Until then, enjoy the simplicity of my posts!

Only a boy would make his cookies into snakes!


At a fun mirror display at the science center.


This place is really pretty incredible for a village in India! Caleb loves to play with all of their displays.


We went with our good friends and their two boys. Charlie and Caleb had fun running around together!

Abby and Caleb spinning in circles!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures of all time. We were trying to keep him awake so he could sleep on the way to the science center in Kalimpong.


This picture sums up this kid in every way possible. He is cute, fun-loving, laid back pretty all around awesome kid (you know except when he's tackling his brother or poking him in his eyes)!


This kids loves food! He isn't so smitten with milk though. Funnily enough his brother was the opposite.


While Jared was out of town, I had to take the boys to our helper's, brother's, cousin's, daughter's wedding. Caleb had his first major accident just prior to the wedding. He and the kids downstairs were running in circles and he ran headlong into a concrete pillar. I couldn't get his head to stop bleeding to save my life. So, I took him to the wedding with steri-strips and blood oozing down his forehead. Needless to say, everyone was horrified and thought I needed to take him to the hospital.

Noah won't be in this walker much longer. He loves to use it to run around fast out on the patio, but now that he is mobile, he would just as soon crawl around and pull up on the furniture in the living room and not be confined to the walker.

**Disclaimer - these photos are all at least a month old. I haven't used the camera in at least that long! I have it within reach and will try and take some more recent pics soon!

1 comment:

plavnickpm said...

Thanks for the great pictures. These little fellows must be so much fun and a major challenge.

I visited with Drakshya and her mother Bonnie last Wednesday evening. They were concerned about your safety relative to the earthquake - hadn't heard from you in a while. "Hoping" you all are safe, well, and bl3ssed.