It is so incredibly hard to believe that we have been in Thailand for nearly one month now. We leave Friday for our long trip back to the States. We haven't really done a whole lot since we have been here. We have either been in the hospital or going back and forth from there for appointments. This last week was more calm, but with Jared in India I didn't venture out a whole lot on my own. Here are just a few pics of the kids since we've been here.
There has been lots and lots of snuggling! While being still has been hard for our boys they have also enjoyed this time of just snuggling up and watching movies or reading books.
Praise God for this wonderful ice pack from the hospital. It stays soft even when it is cold and has an elastic/velcro strap. Also, praise God we haven't had to use it in nearly 2 weeks!
It is a LONG walk to the end of our road before we can get any kind of transportation. The boys have had fun riding in the stroller together when it is too hot and sticky to run.
Still loving on his sweet baby sis!
He has never complained about the helmet. The doctor here thinks we are crazy, but we love the security of knowing he isn't going to crack his head open on the pavement if he has a seizure.
This sweet bundle of joy has been incredible. Just another example of how the Lord knows the bigger picture and all the details of our lives. If she was a typical young baby my life would be infinitely more difficult right now. Since she is sweet as pie it has allowed me to focus a lot more energy on Caleb.
My mom sent us to the aquarium. Caleb was absolutely in love...Noah just thought it was fun to run around like a hooligan!
In our month here, this is the only sit-down restaurant we visited. It was great Mexican food! The man next to us offered to take our photo. Then he commented on how incredibly laid back Anna Kate was. I realized at several points in our meal I had forgotten she was parked next to me in the stroller! Ha!
This...this was a blessing straight from the Lord. One particularly rough night I was crying and just laying my heart before the Lord. I was asking Him if I would ever have my little boy back again. I was remembering how he had just started to really love doing the dishes in Siliguri. A few nights later, Caleb got up from the table and asked me if he could do the dishes. The Lord has been sweet in His care over me. I am so unworthy of His grace.









No comments:
Post a Comment