"How did I get this thing on my arm?!"
It is quite cold here in Shillong. We had to put socks on his hands for mittens and two layers of clothes under that huge sack he is sleeping in! It's not even the coldest part of winter yet!
He is still trying to decide if he likes this bouncy seat. He will "play" in it for twenty minutes maximum and he isn't at all interested in the toys that hang from the top!
Here is his one month photo!! We can't believe he is already a month old. Time really does fly. He doesn't have a stuffed animal to sit next to for growth comparison. Hmm...maybe we need to get him one!
4 comments:
he's so cute! FUN! Aashini would cry a lot when it was cold... then we realized that she LOVED our blower heater! We'd set her by it when we changed her diaper and she's fall asleep every time! :) Great pics :) He's adorable!
I can't believe he is already a month old. It's sad to know he's going to be so big before we see him!
Glad to see updated photos of Caleb! They change so fast! I was looking at pictures of Blake the other day and it's just so hard to believe he looks so different. I don't remember him changing! :) Take lots of pics!
Can I have a kleenex? I just want to snuugle that precious little guy up! Not you Jared, but Caleb!
Post a Comment