So often, people ask us if Caleb ever cries. Well, some of that is proof that you only get glimpses of this sweet smiling face! On the other hand, he really doesn't cry very often at all anyway. So, one day I felt compelled to photograph his crying session. You can see in the progression of pictures what took place in about 20 seconds!

In this first photo - he is quite upset that I have not picked him up off the bed...
In this first photo - he is quite upset that I have not picked him up off the bed...
Now he is deciding it isn't sooo bad....
And finally he decides it is more fun to laugh than it is to cry!
Our friend Kari tells us all the time that he has the cutest cry. I'll admit, I am not usually thinking it is so cute while he is crying, but sometimes it is a sweet little cry that makes you just want to hug him (and trust me - we do!)!
Our friend Kari tells us all the time that he has the cutest cry. I'll admit, I am not usually thinking it is so cute while he is crying, but sometimes it is a sweet little cry that makes you just want to hug him (and trust me - we do!)!
2 comments:
haha! He's cute!!!
Hey!!!
This is Brooklyn. How have you guys been? Calob is sooo adorable :) and a very big boy!! I love how his tamtrums only last for about 30 seconds. haha I have been praying for you and will continue.
Love,
Brooklyn
p.s. my email is sportee96@yahoo.com
Post a Comment