Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper

Our friends gave us the walker they bought for their daughter (who has now outgrown it). Caleb likes to play in it, but he doesn't really go very far. At first I thought he just needed time to figure it out, but I think he just simply isn't interested. Jared was trying to adjust it so that he could move in it more easily, but that didn't really do much for him either. Either way - they had a good time "fixing" the walker together!
Be praying for Jared as he continues to travel and teach. He has been gone a little over a week now and is starting his third training tomorrow. We'll go and meet him at the end of the week. I'll try and take lots of pictures of our new home town to post when we return!



1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome!! Aashini LOVED her walker! About 7 or 8 months she fell in love with it!! We didn't have a fancy one like that though - we had a 150 rupee one :) haha! We had to watch her as we walked around b/c she could flip over in it! She could go soooo fast in it - it was great! I'm sure he'll love it in a few months :) That will be fun!