Saturday, April 18, 2009

Reading Fun

As many of you already know, I love books - especially children's books. Well, unfortunately, I had to leave all of my books in America. So, when Caleb was born, I wanted to start reading to him, but I didn't have any kids books. So, my dad sent one, my mom sent one and I bought one here in Shillong. So, for the past 6 months, Caleb has read the same three books! However, as you can see below, he never tires of looking at his books!




"Oh! I love this book!"




"Look at that tree!"


***As a side note...this will be the last post for a little bit. I have really worked at trying to update this blog regularly. However, we are traveling to meet Jared tomorrow and we will be gone for a couple of weeks. I promise lots of pictures and fun stories when we return!

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Aashini LOVES books! We found a store here in the Capital that had children's books that were used from Goodwill in America for 20 rps each! We bought over a hundred dollars in books!! They don't have them anymore now - so sad - it was a one week thing... we also brought a ton back from America. Maybe you can get a bunch in Thailand??