Jared has had the camera with him in Bhutan, so I haven't been able to take any new pictures this week, but here are a few from last month that I didn't put up.
Try and ignore how crazy I look and focus on how sweet my little boy is when he finally slows down enough to cuddle (for all of 60 seconds).
He loves the water. One day while Jared was gone, we went out and played in his pool/bath tub in the front yard. He had a great time and the neighbors enjoyed the show!
He loves bath time. He will sit and play in the water until it is ice cold and then we have to drag him out. There's only one small problem. I recently taught him out to drink out of a cup and now he is drinking his bath water (which isn't clean)!
2 comments:
Hey Michelle. You might already know of this idea but when I give Keane and Gracie baths I put iodine in the water before I get them in. I feel a bit better about them drinking the water. They LOVE to drink the water. It is so hard to stop them. I am sure you are ready for Jared to be home. HOpe you are doing well. What a sweet post. Talk to you soon.
Kristin
Silas likes to suck the water out of the washcloth (before I wash him of course) but it is still gross. - ahh, boys will be boys won't they! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment