In my hurry to put up the last blog post, I left out a couple of pictures I had to put up. So here are the ones I forgot!

Caleb's "first" day of school. School was a short lived experience for him this time around. Let's just say he isn't quite ready to fly the coop!
I'm not sure that you can really tell the hilarity of this picture without seeing it more up close. He was eating his fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and okra for dinner and decided hands were easier than spoons. That is the down side of living in a culture that eats with their hands. He loves to eat with his hands and we don't want to discourage that.
Sweet doesn't even describe it! He might be a momma's boy but he sure does love his daddy!


1 comment:
That last one is really adorable!
Post a Comment