Caleb Josiah Houk was born on October 1, 2008 at 3:29pm in Delhi, India. He weighed in at 7lbs. 1oz. and was 19in. long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are Jared and Michelle Houk. We have a desire to serve Christ wherever He leads us and for now that is South Asia. Since most of our family and friends live on the other side of the world, we hope to share our lives and adventures with you while we are so far away.
3 comments:
We are so excited to see Caleb! Keep those pictures coming!
He's so cute! I look forward to meeting him in person soon.
Hey Michelle! You know how peaches are kind of fuzzy?? : ) Apem and I are sitting here looking at the pics of Caleb and the second to last pic--we think Caleb kind of looks like a fuzzy peach!!! ha,ha... But, a cute fuzzy peach--handsome too! I can't wait for you all to get home to Shillong!!! We love you and are praying for you! Give Caleb a hug and kiss from us. Kari and Apem
Post a Comment