Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Little Peanut

Caleb has to be swaddled in order to sleep. He tries to squirm out of the blanket, but if he gets free he starts to cry. The pacifier in his mouth is just for show; he refuses to take it. He's laying in the bassinet of the pack-n-play we got the day before he was born.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'sit!! I am getting a passport. I figured out the other day if we picked up 200 more loads of walnuts, I would be able to buy a plane ticket over. Of course I would have to leave the family at home....No one agreed to that. I WANT TO HOLD BABY CALEB SOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!! I think my arms are aching. I can't imagine how Lynn feels!!!!! As Charlie Brown would say "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!
Love, MARY

Anonymous said...

Just so you know... I was just out at Mary's house. She is packed for her trip. And I'm not sure you'll ever get the baby back. I do miss those days when the baby is sweet and sleeps a lot... I do NOT miss the nights!
Melba

SouthAsiaRocks said...

aww! He's so cute all bundled up!! He Rocks!