Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sleeping Baby

While we were traveling, Caleb really grew quite a bit. When we got home, I put him down for his nap in his bassinet. About halfway through, he started crying - then he really started crying hard. SO, I went in to see what the problem was and he had gotten so long was pushing off one end of the bassinet and hitting his head on the other end. I turned him diagonally but then he just rolled over and mashed his face on the side. So, sadly enough, we had to move him to the bottom of the pack-n-play. Not our tiny little baby anymore!!





We are trying to get him to sleep without being swaddled. I have swaddled him this long because it is impossible to keep him warm enough without blankets and he flails around in his sleep. So, we are trying a sleeper, sleep sack, blanket and hat. It worked well for one nap but the next was pretty rough!


No comments: