Having a stroller has been a lot of fun! It is nice to be able to walk around outside with Caleb and enjoy the sunshine. He is learning to like it more and more. However, he still likes to be held by mom and dad the most!

Jared was so excited that we were able to find a hat for Caleb!
Jared was so excited that we were able to find a hat for Caleb!
If you didn't know, how old would you guess this baby is? I think he looks like a little man in this picture!
I'm pretty sure they post big signs in the states that say "NO STROLLERS" on the escalators, but Jared insisted that it was perfectly safe!
1 comment:
FUN!! he's so cute! I'm sad we didnt' get to see him in person! If you ever come through the Capital, you know where we live :) Stop by!!
He's sooo cute!
Post a Comment