Ladli is a young girl that works in our house for a couple hours a day during the week. This allows her to have enough money to go to school in the afternoon/evening (she is only in middle school!). She absolutely loves Caleb and he adores her as well. One day she asked me if I could take a picture of her and Caleb. I said of course I would be happy to! She then asked if I had a hat. Silly me, I thought she wanted Caleb to wear a hat. So, I told her he had a hat in his room. So, she came back with Caleb's hat and Jared's hat. She put Caleb's hat on him and then put Jared's hat on her. Next, she asked if I had some glasses. Again, silly me, thought they were for Caleb. I said I didn't have any for Caleb but I had a pair of sunglasses. So, she put on the sunglasses and we took a few pictures. Then she asked me if she could wear my glasses! By this point she was probably thinking I was a bit slow on the uptake. You see, lots of Indian wear "fashion" glasses because they think it makes them look richer and more stylish. So, we took some more pictures with Ladli looking very studious in her school uniform and glasses and Caleb looking like he was ready for a walk on the beach! Either way, we love her dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! Too cute!
Post a Comment