Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Crawling Yet...

Everyone keeps warning about how difficult it will be to keep up with this little guy once he starts crawling. They tell me he will get into everything and I will have to keep a constant eye on him. Well, he isn't crawling yet, but that doesn't mean he can't get to anything he wants within his eye sight! One day, I was so desperate to get some work done in the kitchen that I put him in a laundry basket to play just to keep him in one spot! So, he doesn't "crawl" yet, but he rolls, scoots, drags and flops to get wherever he wants to go.







Exhitibit A - playing on the bed (in our village lodge) with a toy. I walk by and put an empty water bottle at the end of the bed...




About 5 seconds later he has rolled, scooted and dragged himself into position to get that most amazing (empty) water bottle. Who needs toys?!

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hahaha! That's awesome!!!

Priscilla Braun said...

I understand what you are saying - we want them to grow and crawl but then we are almost pulling our hair out trying to contain them! lol