Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Times

I thought you might enjoy a bunch of pictures of Caleb playing! He is pretty easily entertained - as you will see from the photos.





Just lounging in his "own" chair while we eat lunch!





He LOVES to read books. We only have three that we rotate between but never seems to tire of them. He especially loves the sparkly caterpillars. He also likes to turn the pages for me.





I few weeks ago, I wrote about how he didn't really use his walker much...well, he runs/walks everywhere in this thing now. However, the little chunk was too much for this walker and he fell right through! I looked up and saw him sitting on the ground wondering what happened. He never did cry - just looked a bit confused. Daddy fixed it for him and now he is up and running again.





He also loves to sit in the laundry basket and play with toys. This is great when I am fixing dinner or showering and need to keep him in one spot. It is just the right size for him.





He also absolutely loves to drive the car with daddy. He also enjoys honking the horn as people walk by. Fortunately, he fits right into his culture honking the horn all the time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle, I so enjoy seeing your pictures of Caleb and the little stories you write about each one. Enjoy everyone minute. Aunt Pam

Brooklyn said...

Hey michelle,
Calob is sooooo adorable!!! :) How is he doing? i cant WAIT to see him this summer. when r u guys coming to town? email me at sportee96@yahoo.com